THANK YOU for helping preserve priceless history! Whether your items are old or new, the world must know the stories of the Virginia National Guard.
DONATE AN ARTIFACT
- The Collections Committee reviews and researches all donation offers, so please be patient while they consider your generous offer. You may request an update by using the Contact Us feature at the bottom of the website.
- Once the Committee has approved a donation, they will send you a Deed of Gift (DOG) to fill out and return with the item(s). The DOG transfers ownership to the Museum of the Virginia National Guard.
- We cannot promise to display donations, but all accepted items will be made available for exhibition(s) at the Museum of the Virginia National Guard and other approved museums, professionally preserved and cared for, and made available for scholarly research.
- Depending on location(s) of the item(s), donors may be asked to be responsible for shipping/transporting the donation as well as funding the shipment. The Museum Artifact Storage Facility is in Blackstone, VA.
- You may change your mind regarding your donation at any time prior to signing your Deed of Gift.
• Do not upload any classified information with your donation offer.